dimanche 7 avril 2013

Make Medusa feel jealous of your hair with the “Silk Therapy” by Biosilk


I would like to introduce a product I discovered when I was young: the « Silk Therapy » by Biosilk. In short, the Biosilk “Silk Therapy” is a hair care. At that time, I only tested it on dry hair: I was immediately conquered by the characteristic smell of silk but also by the sweetness of my hair after using this serum. When I asked my friend who showed me this hair care where I could buy this product, she answered me she got it when she went to the USA and that it was not available in France. I was really disappointed. So I tried to convince myself that it was not a good product. After all, I tried it only once…

But during a trip in Poland, I entered into an « apteka » -it is like a parapharmacy for us- and I felt face to face with a bottle of the “Silk therapy”.  I recognized it thanks to its characteristic bottle. Obviously, I bought this serum for testing it for a long time.

The "Silk therapy" by Biosilk

I have tested it on dry and wet hair. I personally prefer apply it on wet hair because it helps them curl. However it is true that I don't really appreciate using this care on my dry hair because I have the unpleasant thought that I have oily hair. Indeed, take a look at the next picture : you can see the texture is quite thick and oily.

The oily texture of the "Silk therapy" by Biosilk

On the Biosilk website, you can read that the “Silk therapy” is “a replenishing & reconstructing treatment. It is ideal for all types of hair. It fills any voids in cuticle layer and helps prevent split ends and provides incredible shine."   

I agree with that is written. Indeed, I have used this serum for already two years so I don't want to change something. Every morning, I apply few drops of this serum on the whole length of my wet hair. Then, I let my hair naturally dry as it's possible. Well, I often receive nice compliments on my hair so I can be proud of my way of taking care of them.
Notice that the “Silk Therapy” can offer more possibilities than you can able to imagine.  It can be used as:     
- a make-up base or even as a remover              
- a moisturizer 
- a massage oil

So let you convince by the Biosilk “Silk Therapy”… Its price: € 34,50 for 150 ml.
Sorry? Am I hearing that you think you could never get it? Don’t worry! I found a solution, of course. Go to visit this website http://www.hair-france.fr  and indulge yourself!              

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire