mardi 2 avril 2013

Baby’s skin thanks to Erborian “light BB Cream”


You have necessarily heard about BB creams. Under the initials of BB the words “Blemish Balm” are hidden. These creams were the object of a real revolution which goes all around the world. It was the Korean who launched the first the trend of BB creams. Then, it was followed all over the world.

But what are the features of a BB cream?

The BB cream is the solution gathering in one product moisturizing and foundation creams. It offers a much more natural and fresher complexion thanks to a more transparent coverage than a foundation cream. It seems to be a good alternative to the make-up foundation.

A BB cream generally fulfills 4 functions:             
- It covers imperfections and skin rash 
- I reduces the appearance of dilated pores without blocking them and improve the texture of the skin
- It offers a natural cover and velvet the complexion for a “baby’s skin” effect
- It contains an UV protection.

The BB cream contains pigments which adapt themselves to every type and every tone of skin. That’s why it's also called “universal care”.

Before the BB cream exists, I used nothing to make up my skin because I always found foundation creams too covering and drying for my skin. Nevertheless, I dreamed to get a clear and fresh skin like some girls I knew - I’m not speaking about girls in magazines: it's cheating!.  I also wanted to get rid of my rednesses. Here we are, I was afraid of irritating my skin so I just kept respecting my skin routine: cleansing, moisturize and exfoliation.
And one day, the BB cream comes! It was the product I waited for a long time. I finally could cover up my rednesses maintaining a good hydratation of my skin. So, I chose the “light BB cream” by Erborian.

Erborian is a Korean brand which proposed the first its BB cream. Indeed, there are three different tints for going with the most different complexions:    
- BB cream Ginseng - Original   
- BB cream Ginseng - Doré        
- BB cream - light - more adapted to the fair and sensitive skins

"Light BB cream" by Erborian

Don't hesitate to test your BB cream on your face because your hand’s color is not the same that of your face. Don't be surprised by the color of the BB cream you chose because it looks darker than when it is applied on the skin. Don't forget it adapts itself perfectly to the complexion. Anyway, testing your BB cream is the best way to make the good choice!

Do not be surprise by the color of your BB cream :
It is darker than it is applied on your skin

To show you the efficiency of the “light BB cream” by Erborian on my skin, I edited a picture of my face. On the left hand, you can see that I put some BB cream on my face while on the right hand I don't. Notice I just made up my lashes and my eyebrows because I was afraid of looking like a living dead. I hope that doesn't falsify your judgement.

"Ligth BB cream" by Erborian tested

I think this picture summarizes well what I like in this BB cream. My rednesses are shaded off but not totally so I don't need blusher on my cheeks! My complexion is softened and I say yes to the baby’s skin effect! It is crazy how a basic cream can make you natural and radiant. You understood it, I deeply recommend the “light BB cream” by Erborian. Its price : € 12 for 15 ml and € 32 for 45ml.

Some advice for ending this message: 
- Apply your BB cream using a brush for a best covering effect or using your fingers for a natural effect
- Don't forget applying your moisturizing cream before putting on your BB cream to keep an optimal hydratation for your skin. See your BB cream rather as a tinted cream or as a make-up base
- Your BB cream can be also used as a primer eye shadow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire