samedi 30 mars 2013

Do you know how to take care of your face skin? # 2. My evening routine.


It is also important to take care of your skin in the evening than in the morning. Indeed, at the end of the day you accumulated some impurities on your skin so that is necessary to get rid of. Moreover, this evening routine is a moment for relaxing after a stressing day.
The evening routine involves two stages: the cleansing and the moisturizing. And as I did in a precedent message, I would show you the products I use every evening.  One more time, don't forget that every skin must have adapted cares so maybe my cares will not be yours.

- Step 1: Cleansing

This step allows you remove all accumulated impurities like dust, sweat, sebum or make-up. 

Because I make up every day, the first thing I do is mainly removing eye makeup with a waterproof eye makeup remover which is the “Super démaquillant yeux waterproof” by Sephora. Its price: € 5,90 (125ml). This remover is composed of two phases: an oily phase for correctly ridding of the make-up and an aqueous phase for rinsing the oil. So first, I shake the remover for mixing both phases before soaking some product on a cotton pad. Then, I apply the cotton pad on my eyes for a few minutes. It is important your eyes not to be rubbed or you might rip out your lashes and irritate your eyelids.

Step 1: Cleansing with a remover

After this step, I use the «Lait Démaquillant Apaisant » by Mixa -its price: € 5 (200ml)- to completely clean my face and my neck skin. Thus, I am sure that there is nothing more on my skin and I can jump to the next step.

Step 1: Cleansing with a milk

- Step 2: Moisturizing

Moisturizing your skin before going to sleep is a fundamental step. Indeed, the skin renews at night so enjoy this moment to use extremely nourishing moisturizers.          

Personally I use the “Soin de nuit régénérant” by Nivea Visage from the “Pure & Natural” range. Its price: 7€ (50ml). This care is made with 95% of natural ingredients so I am not afraid with abusing it. Its texture is quite oily but it is comfortable for the skin. Moreover, this care smells really good and that is rather pleasant.

Step 2: Moisturizing

As I already said: “Now, it's your turn to find your skin care routine. Please respect it to keep your skin nice and healthy! “

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire