lundi 11 mars 2013

Do you know how to take care of your face skin? # 1. My morning routine.

It is very important to take care of your skin in particular of your face skin. It is particularly subject to the outside attacks: pollution, temperature changes. But it is also sensitive to the products you use such as make-up and cosmetics. 

To take care of your skin well, it is necessary to use adapted products according to your skin type and to follow these three fundamental steps:

-  Step 1: Cleansing 

In the morning, this step helps your skin eliminate the sebum and the dead cells accumulated on the surface during the night.

Personally, I use two products to clean my face. First of all, I clean my face skin in the shower with the « All-In-1 Nettoyant et masque ultra-purifiant » by Nivea Visage. Its price:  € 6 (150ml). After moistening my face, my neck and my low neck, I apply this product by making circular movements. Of course, it isn't the goal to pickle the skin! Then, I rinse my care with some lukewarm water. 

Step 1 : Cleansing in the shower

After taking my shower, I use the «Lait Démaquillant Apaisant » by Mixa. Its price: € 5 (200ml). I apply on a small hazelnut of the cleansing milk on a cotton pad and I mainly clean my eyes because I could not with the precedent product.

Step 1 : Cleansing with a milk

- Step 2: Moisturizing

Applying a moisturizer helps maintain the role played by the protective barrier of the skin and maintains its elasticity. It also helps delay the appearance of aging signs.

For this step, I use the « Crème légère très hydratante et bien plus encore » by Sephora because I like its light texture that does not give me the impression of sweat. Its price: € 17.90 (50ml). For optimal efficiency, I applied this cream using my fingertips to make circular movements.

Step 2 : Moisturizing

- Step 3: Exfoliate

This step should be realized once or twice a week, not more. Exfoliation let remove dead skin cells. 

To exfoliate my face skin, I use the « Gommage lissant doux » by Nivea Visage. Its price : € 6,50 (75ml). When you have to use cosmetics products in the shower, it is the same routine. First, moisten your skin. Then, apply your care on your skin. Finally, rinse off it with lukewarm water.


Step 3 : Exfoliate



Now, it is your turn to find your skin care routine. Please respect it to keep your skin nice and healthy!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire