dimanche 24 mars 2013

Make up tutorial with « Naked 2 » palette: Day look

I have already spoken to you about the palette I use every day to make up: the Urban Decay "Naked 2" palette. So today, I propose to you a tutorial showing you how I use this palette to make a day look. In this tutorial, I will only use three of the first six eye shadows of the "Naked 2" palette.

Urban Decay - "Naked 2" palette

Just notice two things: I have already maked up my complexion and my eyebrows.

For succeed in realizing this look, you need:
- the Urban Decay “Naked 2” palette
- a primer eyeshadow
- a black khol pencil
- a black mascara
- a shadow brush
- a crease brush
- a smudge brush




Step 1: Apply your favorite primer eye shadow on your entire eyelids. Personally, I used the “Eyeshadow Primer Potion” by Urban Decay.


Step 2:  Using a shadow brush, apply ‘Half Baked’ on your lids it to ensure that color is deposited well. Don’t go beyond the crease for a more natural look.


Step 3: Using a crease brush, apply ‘Snakebite’ on the crease of your eyes and blend it!


Step 4: Using a smudge brush, apply ‘Snakebite’ on your lower lash line.


Step 5 : Using a shadow brush, apply  ‘Bootycall’ to your brow bone and inner lid.


Step 6: With a black khol pencil, line your tight line. My black khol pencil is the “Stylo yeux waterproof” by Chanel (n°88).


Step 7: Blend it with the smudge brush.


Step 8 : Line your waterline with the same black khol pencil.


Step 9: Apply your favorite mascara to finish the look. I used the “Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils » by Yves Saint Laurent.



That’s finished! Now, try for yourself! 

My every day look

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire