jeudi 7 mars 2013

Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils d’YSL : my love, my friend

In my life, I collected mascaras as the crushes of a 15-year-old teenager. Every time you believe that it is the good one and it's always the same story.

At first, you are seduced by the mascara's packaging which is downright glamorous and so sophisticated. You already imagine it in your possession :  " How it would look well in my bathroom! ". After long watched and admired it, you throw yourself on it as you would jump on the last chocolate of a box: " That's it: Now, it's mine! ". Then, when you back home, you test the coveted mascara and here comes there the drama :
- " Is the color not rather intense or do I have toned down eyes? "
- " Uh.. Was it not written great volume / stretching / bending effect on the mascara's box? I don't see anything ! "
- "Help! The mascara makes me have spider's legs instead of lashes!"
In short, the object of your desire is frankly not good as you hope...
Then, you feel guilty because you know you have the attention to leave it. How can you confess your project to it? First of all, this mascara made you literally fond of it. You hear so much about it in the Glamour magazine that you feel guilty : all women want this cosmetic product that they should able to kill for it! And you? You really want to leave it. And whitout mercy, you abandon it promising that you will stay friends.

I said that every time it was the same story but fortunately there are some happy ending! I finally found the mascara of my life: Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils d’Yves Saint Laurent.

Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils d’Yves Saint Laurent

How beautiful this mascara is with its elegant and very smart packaging made with gold. How amazing it smells! Well, what is the interest of having eyes which are smelling good? You will tell me : none. However, it is a real pleasure to smell a light scent when you are making up and even when your lashes are beating.

Now, let's speak about efficiency. What does this mascara for real? Officially: " The velvet look becomes reality. With the MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS, the ardent supporters of doe eyes no more need false lashes. They finally found their perfect and natural ally. The secret of this mascara? A brush specifically designed to amplify the performances of its formula. The look is intense and glamorous." 

Obviously, the brands are always modest about their products, aren't they? But this time, I enough agree because this mascara ideally suit with my lashes. Warning, I am talking of course about MY lashes because you must know that each kind of lashes is associated with a different mascara! I don't think I have particular problems with my lashes, I don't have any issues with their length, their thickness or their curvature but I necessarily want precise things to get a great look! Personally, I like mascaras which make extra volume for the intense side of the look. On the other hand, I don't like mascaras that don't correctly seperate the lashes. It is necessary to find the right balance for your mascara and I think that I did with the Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils d’Yves Saint Laurent. Take a look at this picture:

Before/After using the Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils d’Yves Saint Laurent

Even if I am crazy of this mascara, I find it some flaws... I blame it for drying faster for example. After two or three months, you have to buy back a new mascara... and this mascara costs a lot (€ 28,75) so it's better having a planned budget for make-up. However, I love this mascara so much that I am ready to make some concessions for it on the condition of being more demanding with other products I use. 

Finally, I hope that you will also fall in love with this mascara or that at least, you will find the mascara which corresponds to your lashes! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire