mardi 19 mars 2013

Repair your skin with the Shea body butter from The Body Shop


Today, I absolutely want to speak to you about a brand that I particularly love but especially of one of their product that allows you to take care of your skin.

The Body Shop is a British chain of cosmetic shops recently bought by L’Oreal group. This brand is faithful to a major principle which is defending Nature. All products conceived by The Body Shop are making with the best ingredients of the world and are not tested on animals that is a real added value. At the same time, they fight to protect the planet and people who live there. In short: while they are militating for the planet, The Body Shop takes care of you!


I generally have the dry skin but this year it is worse. Indeed, the rough winter we had to support made my skin become increasingly dry. To explain you the extent of damage, you could compare my skin with that of a snake. Do you imagine? So, I had to find a solution. I decided to buy a very moisturizing butter as a miracle cure. Because everything is not really simple, I had to follow a constraint: I wanted a neutral scent for my butter. It is true that I prefer perfumed creams during the summer because it is bad to put perfume during the heavy summer heats. Already convinced by the Moringa body butter from The Body shop, I decided to look for an other butter in the same collection with more powerful qualities. A seller helped me to make a choice. Among The Body Shop body butters, two of them caught my attention : the Olive body butter and the Shea body butter. If you are a beauty addict like me, you must know that Shea is THE beauty secret of dark skins that's why I bought the Shea body butter.

Shea body butter - The Body Shop

I took the time to test the body butter before speaking about it because you know that's not in two days that you can make an idea on a product.         
I will race through the packaging which is sober and rather effective with the picture of the main ingredient on the jar’s top. The jar’s volume is about 200 ml that allows you to moisturize your body for a while.  
Let speak about the texture of the butter. Obviously, it is clear that there is a difference between a moisturizer and a body butter. The moisturizer is more fluid while the body butter is already more compact:

A body butter is more compact and nourishing

You must know body butters are more nourishing than a moisturizer so I suggest you use moisturizers every day and body butter for an intensive cure. If you don't have too damaged skin, I recommend you use the body butter once a week as soon as you have time to relax. It will let the time to the body butter correctly penetrate into your skin.        

Personally, I used the Shea body butter every evening in a very intense care during two weeks. I took a fast shower before putting on the body butter for a better efficiency. I insisted well on the driest parts of my body - legs, arms and hands.      
         
I am conquered by this Shea body butter! Even if the butter is highly nourishing, it easily spreads out and penetrates into the skin. The thing that I prefer with this product is that it doesn't stick.
Notice that if when you apply a moisturizer your skin sticks it can have various causes. Either you put too much product and your skin can not correctly absorb it, or the moisturizer is too much nourishing and it does not correspond to the needs of your skin.

Finally, after two weeks of use, I can say goodbye to my snake skin. My skin is nourishing and even sweet! I believe that this product kept its promises. The Body Shop wrote about its Shea body butter: "This super-rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Fair Trade Shea butter and has a delicious nutty scent. 24-hour hydration Great for very dry skin Delicious nutty scent."

After such decisive results, I do not plan to stop now. I think I will use the body butter only twice per week now. Having said that, I deeply recommend you the Shea body butter by The Body Shop for taking care of your skin. Don't hesitate to abuse of this miracle care, your skin will thank you. Its price: € 16.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire