mercredi 6 mars 2013

Did you said "Beauty" ?

Hello everybody! What a hapiness welcoming you to my new blog called "Beauty Secrets" which talks about... "Beauty" ! Thanks for those who are following!

Beauty ? Wait, did I really said beauty? Beauty, beauty... okay but what is it exactly?

If we take a look into a dictionnary, we have got a totally abstrated definition. According to The Larousse: "Beauty : quality of somebody, something who (which) is beautiful, in compliance with an aesthetic ideal". 

Now, we are not really well advanced... And what does mean "beautiful"? According to the same source : 
" Beautiful : having qualities that arouse an aesthetic pleasure of visual order; being nice and causing welfare; being well suited and satisfactory."

Well, do we not hold an interesting thread here? "Being nice and causing welfare; being satisfactory"... Beauty is only the fact of feeling good about yourself! That's is the truth, guys! There is something beautiful into each person so be yourself and love you! 

Moreover, because I am speaking about accepting the person we are, I must show you what is feeling good and beautiful thanks to an advertising created by the brand DOVE. The marketing team at Dove argue in favour of the beauty of each woman. So they staged in their advertising ordinary women laughing together. These women look so natural, beautiful and so self confident that they are an example for everyone, being a man or a woman. I let you judge it by yourself : 

The beautiful women of Dove's advertising


Because I want you to feel as well too, I am going to reveal you my tricks for feeling good and pretty. Do not hesitate to share your experiences, your feelings and even your advice ! In short, criticize! 

Having said that, I wish you a good visit on my blog and one more time :  here you are welcomed! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire